Assistant Charitable Gambling Manager/Auditor
Charitable Gambling Manager, MLAHA
Assist in the management of the Moose Lake Area Hockey Association (MLAHA) Charitable Gambling Operation. Audit games as required by the MN Gambling Control Board.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary job duties and responsibilities include:
• Visit site of responsibility 2-3 times per week.
o Pick up closed games to audit
o Assist in checking and monitoring games in play.
• Prepare final audit of closed games
o Review prize receipts for completeness and accuracy
o Investigate cash shortages
o Record audited games
o Pack games for storage
• Conduct on site monthly inventory
• Catalog games for storage
• Storage site
o Removal and shredding of old records/tickets
o Packing/delivery of games to storage site
o Pulling games for annual audit
• Assist in stocking sites with supplies
Preferred qualifications include:
• Working knowledge of charitable gambling operations
• Experience with audits
• Strong administration and organizational skills
• Strong relationship skills
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Experience as Pull-tab seller a plus
Submit letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Position is open until filled.
Rate of Pay: $15.00/hour
Hours: 10-15 per month
MLAHA has board members and directors that can help you! They are listed on the Contact Us page, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.